Senior Manager, Systems Integration
Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
The Senior Systems Integration Manager will play an integral role in building scalable integrations between Indigo’s business applications, using the Mulesoft Anypoint platform. The ideal candidate will have extensive Mulesoft experience and familiarity building data integrations with Salesforce.com, Oracle, Workday, and custom / 3rd party applications. This “hands-on” role involves Mulesoft development and the management of 3rd party technical resources to meet tactical & strategic objectives of the company.
The candidate must also be analytical and adept at working in a team environment. The ability to prioritize multiple projects and effectively partner with stakeholders to drive the business forward is key.
- Identify and prioritize key integration points with regards to transactional data flow
- Deliver master data (customer, supplier) integrations between SFDC, Oracle, UDP
- Manage external Mulesoft technical resources to ensure successful delivery of prioritized interfaces within 2019 OTC Program
- Create “API best-practice” knowledge repository
- Complete buildout of prioritized transactional integration in support of OTC initiatives; SFDC, MKT, Settlement, etc.
- Create referenceable Mulesoft Exchange for all existing custom Indigo assets with consistent naming and description practices
- Self- motivated, high-energy performer who can thrive in a fast-paced, interrupt driven environment
- Solution-oriented thinker with excellent communication & listening skills
- Results--driven performer, capable of executing despite competing priorities
- Analytical & detail oriented; able to present creative solutions in an organized manner
- Able to bring structure and organization to loosely defined requirements & processes
- Highly flexible, team player who does what’s needed to get the job done
- 5+ years experience in design, developing, testing, implementation, and documentation of Mule APIs and the Mulesoft Anypoint platform
- Proven experience as the primary stakeholder responsible for building Integrations between enterprise applications (such as Salesforce.com, Oracle ERP, Workday, etc) and custom applications
- Experience building custom frameworks/components, Mule flows, error handling, etc.
- Understand and follow company policies surrounding data governance, security, and API development. Familiar with security protocols including WS-security, SAML and OAuth2
- End-to-end integration experience between SFDC and Oracle Cloud ERP strongly preferred
- Develop best practices for API development and API access. Assist IT / Software Technology team in adopting and learning Mulesoft
- Experience with Order to Cash (OTC) business processes across multiple platforms
- Certification preference - MuleSoft Certified Developer / Mulesoft Certified Architect
- Bachelor’s Degree required