Senior Manager, Renewal Manager at Drift
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
The Renewal Manager is responsible for driving each stage of the renewal process from strategy development to contract signature, across both SMB and SME. This individual will work alongside Sales and Customer Success to maximize the opportunity within our account base. They will also work cross-functionally with Product, Operations and Finance to find ways to streamline the overall renewal process and strategy of the business. The Renewal Manager will be expected to identify key trends related to retention rates, contract length, expansion etc. by product, industry and team to help the business improve retention rates and address risk areas.
What you will be doing on the Renewal Specialist team at Drift:
- Manage a group of Renewal Specialists across SMB and SME
- Guide and coach a team responsible for customer renewal outcomes, with a goal to achieve and exceed the quarterly renewal target and minimize churn
- Develop team to execute on individual renewal strategies, with the goal of maximizing growth commercial terms, and timeliness
- Ensure accuracy and consistent maintenance of a high volume of client data
- Work with our Sales ops and Finance teams to generate quotes and commercial contracts with accuracy
- Own the critical path of a renewal transaction to create action and urgency in closing renewals timely and accurately
- Coaches team to negotiate commercial terms to maximize both client value and Drift’s financial outcomes
- Identify and deliver to our Sales Directors leads for up-sells for additional products or additional usage
- Escalate customer issues to Customer Success as they arise to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction
- Monitor overall account health and satisfaction and proactively engage internal teams to ensure that satisfaction remains high
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 4 years of experience supporting a sales organization in a technology company or related complex organization
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment Demonstrated ability to develop relationships across a wide variety of roles within an account
- High level of accountability, proven ability to take ownership and solve problems.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Can operate in an ever-changing environment and work within tight deadlines
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]