Senior Manager, Information Technology at Acquia
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia’s global IT support team is seeking an experienced Manager of IT. This role can be located anywhere in the US as it oversees a global staff. As the leader of the global IT support team you will supervise the IT support staff while being exposed to the latest technologies. This position reports to the Sr. Director of IT & Facilities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead, mentor, and train global staff
- Provide support and technical expertise for escalated issues
- Assign support tickets and manage IT support queue
- Troubleshoot network and remote access issues
- Document processes, procedures and policies
- Automate manual processes where possible
- Enhance the endpoint device vulnerability management process
- Project manage various IT projects
- Meet or exceed objectives, goals, and KPIs
- 4-7 years prior experience leading a team of IT support technicians/engineers
- Strong understanding of networking and network security including, but not limited to WiFi design, VPN, Zero-Trust, etc.
- Strong understanding of SAML and SCIM provisioning
- Experience using Jamf endpoint device manager in conjunction with Apple DEP/VPP
- Ability to write basic scripts and API calls
- Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced and unpredictable work environment
- Strong problem-solving abilities, initiative, and ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience managing G Suite, Office 365, Azure AD, and cloud-based telephony solutions
- Experience with conference room audio/video systems a plus
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.