Senior Manager, Care Systems and Tools at Grubhub
The Senior Manager, Care Tools will be responsible for leading the Care business strategy for all current and prospective tools. The successful candidate will have sufficient technical acumen with the ability to communicate and prioritize across stakeholders and business initiatives. This position reports to the Director, Care Support.
The Impact You Will Make
- Determine tools and investments needed to execute on Care strategy
- Lead strategy for Zendesk CRM, telephony and omni-channel solutions
- Partner with Technology, Product, Finance, etc. to ensure Care has tools necessary for success and to implement business improvements
- Identify and oversee the individual projects that will achieve the broader program goals, formulate/consolidate project plans, identify dependencies, highlight risks and roadblocks, and suggest possible solutions to stay on track
- Keep track of Business Systems best practices, trends, and advancements
- Utilize qualitative and anecdotal data as a starting point to identify process improvement opportunities and create an ROI based on data
- Utilize qualitative and anecdotal data as a starting point to create an ROI and identify opportunities for improvement
- Analyze key Care data and trends including how they tie to the overall Grubhub business in order to create business cases and project ROIs
- Be curious! Continually identify opportunities to improve the Customer Experience, Reduce Expense or make people’s work day easier
- Perform root cause analysis to better understand the critical business drivers – including but not limited to diner behavior, restaurant relationships, product engagement, and market-specific performance, and leverage this data to influence long-term strategy
What You Bring to the Table
- BA/BS or MBA
- 7-10 years of experience in a analytical, technical or customer service role preferably within tech, consulting, or finance
- 3+ years of people management experience required
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to dive deep, summarize, and communicate important data
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with experience communicating with all levels up to and including executive management
- Strong attention to detail effectively managing multiple activities and/or projects concurrently
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills (you are an expert at Excel and SQL skills a plus)
- Experience identifying and capturing business needs and translating into detailed project requirements
- Ability to work with autonomy in a fast-paced environment and a strong sense of accountability
- Proven experience managing vendor relationships and assisting with the software selection process
- Adaptability, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities including ad hoc requests
- Experience with telephony systems required (Five9 preferred)
- Experience with CRM system required (Zendesk preferred)
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.