Senior Learning & Development Manager at Klaviyo
Klaviyo is looking for an experienced and energetic Senior Learning & Development Manager who is ready to hit the ground running. You’ll drive strategy and vision for our global learning programs and initiatives, manage an all-star team of L&D and employee experience professionals, and own the development of our internal leader of leaders program. The ideal candidate will have a strong program management background, a keen eye for instructional design, a collaborative approach, and a proven passion for growing your direct reports. Your role will be a crucial catalyst in helping us ignite a culture of learning for all of our employees in the US, the UK, and globally.
What you will do:
- Create a global leadership development learning portfolio ranging across the entire leader lifespan (including upskilling current and future leaders, onboarding, development, and coaching) that reinforces our core values and drives a culture of continuous learning and growth.
- Design and facilitate best-in-class leadership programs and resources ranging from online learning materials to multi-week virtual leadership and/or skill development workshops.
- Guide and coach your direct reports, providing useful feedback to help them to grow professionally and maximize their contributions to the organization.
- Facilitate strategic discussions with leaders to identify functional learning needs, align on goals and objectives, and mastermind strategy for launch, delivery, and scaling.
- Leverage Klaviyo resources and partner with our global HR Business Partner team to roll out messaging strategically across the organization.
- Establish and set the standard for methods for measuring and reporting on learner engagement, retention, and application.
- Ensure program visibility through written status, ongoing data-based reporting, and presentations to senior leadership across Klaviyo.
- Run end-to-end program management of learning processes and initiatives (in-person, out of the classroom, or online).
- Build strong vendor relationships and utilize learning technology to deploy content and measure engagement.
- Design a comprehensive learning and development vision and strategy for Klaviyo that seamlessly integrates into our overall talent management strategy and plan.
Minimum Qualifications Experience & Skills:
- 7+ years of work experience in a related field (Learning & Development, Talent
- Management, Leadership Development, HR)
Who You Are:
- Experienced people manager with successful track record
- Have 5+ years developing and leading training efforts with direct experience creating learning programs and facilitating leadership workshops
- Can work in a collaborative team environment
- An executor and can move quickly to produce world-class leadership learning programs and initiatives
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a passion for solving problems while being resourceful
- Excellent project management skills, with comprehensive plans for all projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational capabilities
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.