Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Cybereason is looking for a Senior IT Support Engineer, with IT project skills.
This position will be part of the Global IT Team and work directly with customers over the phone, email, chat, or in person to resolve incidents and problems globally. He or she is responsible for the deployment of hardware and software. Responsibilities include logging issues, fulfilling requests such as new accounts or password issues, and diagnosing and resolving hardware and software problems. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands-on, results-oriented, and a team player.
What You'll Do:
- Responding to technical support calls from end-users.
- Diagnose and solve technical issues.
- Setting up and installing new computers, networks and software
- Train employees on best practices and new technologies.
- Setting up user accounts and profiles.
- Installing updates/ patches, to software applications.
- Maintaining inventories of hardware and software
- Assist with onboarding & off-boarding practices for employees globally.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company.
- Audio Visual troubleshooting with conference room equipment and vendor.
- Manage IT procurement.
What We're Looking For:
- G Suite experience (A Must)
- Microsoft experience including Office 365, Windows 10, and working within an Active Directory Domain.
- Apple hardware and software experience (JAMF/Casper experience)
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer technical issues.
- Good knowledge in these systems: Zoom, Slack, OKTA,
Proficiency in English and excellent communication skills.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Well organized and self sufficient.
Other helpful skills:
- Google Apps experience.
- Atlassian products experience.
- Audio Visual knowledge and skills.
- Slack automation.
- MDM Systems
- Networking and WiFi knowledge (an advantage)
- VMWARE (an advantage)
More about our team
We want diverse skill sets and wicked smart people, so we can learn from each other and solve interesting/difficult problems. We don't just click the same buttons over and over. We work both independently and collaboratively with the common goal of achieving excellence and never being satisfied with mediocrity.