Cricket Health is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Practice Manager. As a Senior Director, Practice Management, you will be responsible for the overall operations, development, and success of our clinical practice, which includes virtual and in-person services for individuals diagnosed with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end-stage renal disease (ESRD). In this role, you will be responsible for the clinical design of all CKD and ESRD care service lines nationally and the introduction of services into new local markets. You will also be responsible for the development of all administrative policies and procedures for our clinical services, including their successful implementation and evaluation. In this important role, the successful applicant will act as an information resource and ambassador to patients, the general public, Physicians, and staff.
This role will report directly to the Chief Product Officer. Successful candidates will be equally comfortable thinking strategically, championing process development, and rolling up their sleeves to manage the day-to-day administrative needs of our clinical services.
As a leader at Cricket, candidates must demonstrate an appreciation for and commitment to the Company's mission, culture, and brand in the marketplace. This person will need to work constructively across Cricket to deliver a world-class customer experience to our partners, inform the ongoing development of our services, and contribute to the growth of the Company.
- Develop procedures and manage staffing planning to ensure optimal operation of the practice
- Work with the IT and Security departments to develop policies and procedures to maintain the highest level of security for our patients
- Develop procedures and manage training to ensure optimal operation of the practice
- Develop procedures and manage licensure to ensure optimal operation of the practice
- Regularly review the productivity of the clinic and it’s employees
- Ensure legal obligations are met at all times
- Handle patient complaints and concerns
- Conduct regular staff meetings and annual performance evaluations for the administrative team
- 5-7+ experience in medical practice management of more than 25 clinicians
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Management or Business Administration required
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and billing
- Understanding of EMR systems and use in clinic management
- Proven ability to interact with Clinicians and Non-Clinicians in order to accomplish tasks
- Excellent written and communication skills, especially in procedure creation
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service with a patient focus
Nice to Have:
- CKD and/or ESRD experience, or experience managing clinics caring for chronic disease
- Experience managing telemedicine or remote patient monitoring solutions
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended option exercise window
- Health, dental and vision
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Competitive vacation
Cricket Health is a comprehensive kidney care provider with a personalized, evidence-based approach to managing chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end-stage renal disease (ESRD). Cricket Health delivers world-class, technology-enabled multidisciplinary care both in-person and virtually to achieve the best outcomes possible for patients and the best value for partners, keeping patients healthy and out of the hospital, accelerating access to transplant, and increasing home dialysis adoption. We are committed to aligning the success of our company with those of our partners and the patients whom we serve. Learn more at www.crickethealth.com and follow us @crickethealth.
Read Full Job Description