Senior Data Systems Analyst at Perficient
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
One of our large clients is building a large Big Data platform in GCP with multiple scrum teams engaged from onsite, offsite, and offshore for a agile delivery. The senior scrum master will be responsible to represent Perficient team in delivering large project including skillset such as MDM, BI, and Data Migration to GCP.
- Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational data analysis goals. Recommend modern technology stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate towards their use.
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Ability to face and conduct workshops with Technical and Business stakeholders with the client.
- Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and design a technical architecture to meet those goals. Participate in configuring the architecture, and advise engineering teams on its efficient use.
- Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage non-complex components of the work plan/project.
- Coach and mentor the delivery teams in agile frameworks and principles and fostering the team’s ability to self-organizeExcellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely across hands on delivery teams and executives as appropriate
- Able to understand technologies including Informatica and Google Cloud Platform.
- Working experience in one or more of the following agile methods or frameworks: Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), or Kanban
- Prefer experience delivering Big Data projects especially with GCP
- Experience and knowledge working with lean/Kanban teams
- Guide Scrum teams towards the goal of increased collaboration and high performance
- Conduct daily standups with a variety of teams and varied experience levels and set clear expectations on the daily agenda
- Monitor team performance, driving continual improvement within the team and removing impediments that prevent a team from delivering the sprint goal/deliverables
- Contribute to the thought capital through the creation of executive weekly status reports for both Perficient and Customer teams
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office and Project Plan
- Minimum 10 years of Project Management with the last 5 years spent as a Technical Business Analyst and Scrum Master
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from a project delivery standpoint
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes using Scrum and/or Kanban
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Consulting skills is a MUST and should currently be working as a Technical BA and Scrum Master in large consulting organization
- GCP Data Platform experience is a MUST from a Project Management standpoint and preferrable to understand the concept of Master Data Management and Analytics
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams.
- Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.