The Cybersecurity Team is responsible for systems and product security at Vestmark. The team supports all departments at Vestmark in the development and enhancement of computer systems security, corporate applications security, and related business processes security.
We are looking to add a Cybersecurity Specialist to our team. As a Cybersecurity Specialist, you will ensure that Vestmark delivers and continues to deliver a highly secure service to our customers. You will start with executing routine procedures on implementing security best practices and progress to take on more challenging tasks such as monitoring and analyzing threat alerts, documenting security configurations and implementing fixes to improve the security posture of the infrastructure. The individual will report to the Director of Cybersecurity and will work very closely with Infrastructure and Product Teams.
- Responding to alerts from various monitoring tools to address security threats
- Performing and supporting security incident triage on all incidents to determine scope, urgency, and potential operational impact.
- Performing assessments, prioritization and remediation of cybersecurity vulnerabilities
- Implementing routine requests such as deployment and upgrade of security tools, configuration of security alerts and creating supporting documentation
- Helping transform control culture from current detective controls to preventative controls
- Translating cybersecurity standards into practical processes, procedures and internal standards
- Engaging with various enterprise teams to efficiently ensure cybersecurity compliance with standards, policies and other regulatory/statutory requirements
- Develop and maintain cybersecurity playbooks and procedures
- Stay current on information security practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Three years in a technical IT or Cybersecurity role
- Understanding of cybersecurity principles, vulnerability and threat management, incident response, data loss prevention, operating systems, networking and cloud technologies
- Strong communicator to technical and non-technical audiences including developers, architects, business analysts and tech operators. Ability to quickly develop excellent working relationships with peers and key stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills, willingness to learn, and interested in working in a result focused quick moving team
- Enjoys multitasking
- Five years of experience in Cybersecurity field
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or IS
- GIAC, CISSP or other cybersecurity certification
- Experience working in a Security Operations Centre
Vestmark is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Vestmark prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability status, protected military or veteran status and genetic information.