Senior Consultant - Safety Systems Implementation (Remote) at Veeva
| Greater Boston Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:51 p.m. (EST) on Saturday, April 16, 2022
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Help us transform and bring innovation to Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance!
Veeva is looking for senior Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance experts to join the Professional Services team and lead implementations of our Vault Safety solution. We want innovative thinkers with deep domain expertise who are ready to challenge the status quo with new technology.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Senior Consultant – Safety & PV SME will work side-by-side with customers and our solution architects to implement Vault Safety. In this role, the candidate will lead the overall delivery of Vault Safety for our customers. They will define and drive business processes, lead the project team in delivering the solution, and guide our customers throughout the implementation programs.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Lead life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of Vault Safety
- Define strategies, business processes, and implementation program(s) for deploying Vault Safety across an organization
- Provide subject matter expertise on Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance for customers and project teams
- Project management includes resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting
- Primary contact for customer liaising, managing communication between the project team, customer, and internal stakeholders
- Mentor project team and junior consultants
- Represent Safety Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g. solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.)
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement lifecycle
- Assist presales/sales teams in defining scope, cost, and estimations
- 8+ years of life sciences industry experience, with the majority spent in Drug Safety, Pharmacovigilance, Healthcare, or adjacent Safety Industry
- Experience implementing, supporting, or administering business/IT operations with safety databases like ARISg (LifeSphere), ARGUS, and/or other GxP software solutions
- Self-starter and motivated individual with the proven ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to manage diverse customers and /or stakeholders and ensure project delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Ability to quickly understand customer requirements and create corresponding solution designs
- Strong knowledge of Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance processes and regulations
- Proven experience defining global business processes for safety
- Good understanding of global regulations and related business processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous / start-up environment as the business develops and scales
- Ability to travel up to 50% (no current travel due to COVID)
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
Nice to Have
- Life Science, computer science, or related degree
- Hands-on implementation experience with safety databases like ARISg or ARGUS
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in demonstrating software applications in product pre-sales
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (NJ; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL, RTP NC)
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]