Senior Cloud IAM Engineer at Humana Studio_h
The Senior Identity and Access Management Engineer performs identity and access management tasks related to end user access, such as access additions, modifications, deletions and disables from various systems. The Senior Identity and Access Management Engineer work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Identity and Access Management Engineer validates roles and entitlements within the IT systems. Identifies role entitlement inconsistencies and provides resolution. Conducts user recertification reviews, as defined by company policies. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 - 8 years experience in Identity and Access Management
- Experienced with Complex Data Analysis and evaluation related to IAM or Cyber Security
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master's Degree in a Technical Field
- IAM or Security Certification