Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. Thanks to one of the largest fundraising rounds ever made by a french start-up, Mirakl recently became one of the most promising unicorns and plans to hire over 1,000 talented individuals over the next 3 years. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 340+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Sydney and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $300M Series D round of funding from prestigious investors bringing our valuation to $1.5B
- Enabling over 200+ of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Urban Outfitters, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Siemens, and Toyota Material Handling USA, Inc. to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
To support the rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Business Strategy Consultant-eCommerce & Retail.
As we continue to expand our North American operations, we are looking for an experienced Senior Client Success Consultant to focus on go-to-market strategy and growth consulting. Armed with strong business expertise and communication skills, the Senior Client Success Consultant will support Mirakl clients as they define their marketplace model and strategy. You will generate distinctive insights with enterprise corporations across multiple market specializations and ensure their ability to deploy winning tactics within the marketplace arena.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage a portfolio of Retail and Direct to Consumer customers with a clear focus on making these customers successful in their adoption and utilization of the Mirakl platform.
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within our clients' organizations and be identified as a key strategic advisor.
- Establish commercial action plans that will allow your clients to maximize the performance of their Marketplace from development through scale up.
- Act as subject matter expert on change management initiatives.
- Formulate Quarterly Business Reviews to key executive stakeholders outlining performance, opportunities for growth and potential blockers.
- Sharing best practices around seller on-boarding and management, as well as strategizing on seller optimization strategies.
- Travel required to be on-site with the clients (~50%)
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree a plus!
- 10+ years of operating experience inside a Retail or Direct to Consumer company and/or experience working as a Management Consultant.
- Experience with Direct To Consumer eCommerce strategies and procurement processes. Specific knowledge in marketplace business models is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated ability to present to executives, drive consensus, and champion change.
- The ability to adapt to different company cultures and create solid business relationships with key stakeholders within our clients' organizations.
- Ability to adapt and navigate large client organizations and create strong business relationships with client key stakeholders.