Last year, online marketplaces grew at more than twice the rate of digital commerce overall. Why? Because online marketplaces offer customers a better experience, and a deeper and wider assortment by bringing together third-party sellers through a single site.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the unrivalled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
Who is Mirakl:
- The industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations
- A hyper growth company with a global presence, and 500+ employees in 12 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, The Kroger Co., Leroy Merlin, Maisons Du Monde, Metro, and Toyota Material Handling with the speed, scale and agility to win in the changing eCommerce landscape.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Business Consultant to join the B2B team in the US.
As we continue to expand our North American operations, we are looking for an experienced Senior Business Consultant to focus on go-to-market strategy and growth consulting. Armed with strong business expertise and communication skills, the Senior Business Consultant will support Mirakl clients as they define their marketplace model and strategy. You will generate distinctive insights with enterprise corporations across multiple market specializations and ensure their ability to deploy winning tactics within the marketplace arena.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Manage a portfolio of B2B customers with a clear focus on making these customers successful in their adoption and utilization of the Mirakl platform.
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within our clients' organizations and be identified as a key strategic advisor.
- Help our clients understand the Marketplace model and key success factors, define the right organization and anticipate the impact on the existing organization
- Establish commercial action plans that will allow your clients to maximize the performance of their Marketplace from development through scale up.
- Act as subject matter expert on change management initiatives.
- Formulate Quarterly Business Reviews to key executive stakeholders outlining performance, opportunities for growth and potential blockers.
- Share best practices and support clients on areas such as seller recruitment, onboarding and management, customer adoption & traffic generation, end-to-end experience
- Provide strategic and relevant recommendations and growth drivers to the Marketplace teams and C-levels.
He/She will be able to adapt to very different company cultures and create solid business relationships with stakeholders at our clients’, who sometimes will have to be challenged and convinced. The Senior Business and Strategy Consultant will possess an entrepreneur spirit and aim at contributing significantly to Mirakl’s growth.
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s degree a plus
- Has minimum 10 years of experience, ideally in a Marketplace or Consulting
- Strong eCommerce experience and expertise in B2B (e.g., at a pure player, wholesaler, distributor, manufacturer)
- Ability to influence senior executives on eCommerce / Marketplace related-matters
- Is dynamic, autonomous, proactive, pays attention to detail and loves challenges
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills
- Has strong client-facing and project management skills
- Is a highly business-driven individual with strong analytical skills who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments