Senior Account Manager, Health Partners at EverQuote
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to help drive strategy and sales efforts as we scale the largest online insurance and personal risk marketplace to new heights. This team member will work closely with company leadership to drive growth. In this role, you will be involved in all stages of planning and execution of growth strategy to include sales, sales ops, and account management.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Generate new revenue for EverQuote - creating, cultivating and managing accounts and increasing our market share
- Manage and grow the accounts of Fortune 500 clients
- Present monthly/quarterly reviews for partners
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to align business and client performance and revenue goals
- Work at the forefront of advertising, marketing technology and big data
- Have a direct and immediate impact on the success of a growing company
- You are a high performer with documented success and experience exceeding targets
- An analytical mind. Our product is extremely data driven and our sale hinges on your ability to translate data driven insights into value for the client
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle and resolve objections
- You have 2+ years experience in digital marketing, insurance and/or advertising
- Consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations.
- The ability to present to, interact with, and consult with senior management at Fortune 500 companies
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing (including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Social, Email Marketing and data solutions)
- You're a wiz at Excel, Powerpoint and other analysis based technologies and are comfortable implementing technology based reports as a part of your sales process.
- Have the desire to work in a hyper-growth and start-up business
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.