Seed Applied Technology Regulatory & Compliance Co-op
Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
Indigo is developing microbiome-based agricultural solutions to improve crop yields with sustainable products derived from plant microbiomes. We are looking for someone with a passion for sustainable agriculture who would like to gain valuable regulatory experience while contributing to a cutting edge agricultural company. The primary objective for this Co-op will be to conduct regulatory tasks to enable the commercialization of Indigo’s products.
- Perform literature search of microorganisms to support domestic and/or foreign registration and import of Indigo’s microbial innoculants
- Supports regulatory team as needed with domestic and/or international dossiers
- Assist with state registrations
- Assist with registration renewals
- Record and file regulatory data
- Assist with state tonnage reporting (fertilizer, soil/plant amendment)
- Assist with product MSDS’s and label development.
- Background on environmental sciences, preferred
- Organized, methodical and strong attention to detail
- Works with sense of urgency
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills