Security Compliance Analyst at Immersive Labs
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We love a challenge and are quick to adapt
Get supportive mentoring and onboarding to set you up for success.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in our Bristol HQ and announced funding of more than $45 million. Our technology is already helping over 150 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, while around 2,500 labs are completed every single day.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We are looking for a Compliance and Information Security professional to join the Risk and Compliance team. You will report to the Risk and Security Manager.
Initially you will assist with implementing ISO27001 and proactively work closely with all functions and teams to ensure the business is conforming including Product, Operations and Go To Market. Once implemented you will continue to manage the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and responses to customer security questions.
The role will evolve as we grow and the team becomes more established. You will need to be flexible and adaptable to change and willing to ‘roll your sleeves up’ as there is a little of everything to do.
Your main responsibilities:
- Assist with Implementing ISO27001 and ISMS across all departments
- Manage and maintain the ISMS post implementation
- Proactively engage functional teams within the business on risk management and security compliance
- Respond to customer and internal security questions
To be successful:
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO27001
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Understanding of risk management processes
- Experience of Audit
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times,
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer a season ticket loan and have a cycle to work scheme.
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/company/careers
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!