Salesforce Business Analyst, Carbon (IT) at Indigo
Salesforce Business Analyst
Indigo is working to harness nature to sustainably feed the planet. We have discovered a transformational opportunity to improve global crop
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, conserve resources for future generations, and grow healthy food for all. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, and rice. The company, founded by Flagship Pioneering, is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. www.indigoag.com
The Salesforce Business Analyst is a key member of Indigo’s IT Product organization. In addition to being responsible for business analysis, the analyst will work directly with the product team and business stakeholders gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes.
You will work with stakeholders at every level of the organization ensuring the successful delivery of features and enhancements. You will build deep relationships with the product business and technology teams and facilitate collaboration between these teams.
- Work within the Salesforce Platform to gather the business and functional requirements
- Translate business requirements into functional workflows within IT systems, creating documentation of workflows via flowcharts.
- Mapping functional requirements to current features and functionality. Identify and document which requirements require new development.
- Work with Delivery Lead/Project Manager to maintain and coordinate communication with the customer/client throughout each project.
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and launching new technology solutions.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency and break down high-level information into details.
- Work with Architect and Developers to transform new requirements into design and implementation.
- Supports testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training/Training Materials.
- Self-motivated, high-energy performer who can thrive in a fast-paced, interrupt driven environment
- Solution-oriented thinker with excellent communication & listening skills
- Results-driven performer, capable of executing despite competing priorities
- Analytical & detail oriented. Able to present creative solutions in an organized manner
- Ability to bring structure and organization to loosely defined requirements & processes
- Highly flexible, team player who does what’s needed to get the job done
- 5+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst role or equivalent or similar experience with responsibility to business process management
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience supporting Salesforce.com as a Business Analyst or similar role
- Agile/SCRUM delivery framework experience, Atlassian Jira/Confluence experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of systems integration patterns and best practices
- Experience using Lucidchart / Visio or similar to document data models and process flows.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Salesforce Certification preferred