Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
The CarGurus Sales Operations team is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to support the growing sales organization and its daily sales activities. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, and should be able to manage numerous tasks and projects concurrently.
What You'll Do:
- Employee provisioning and de-provisioning in SFDC
- Generate reports and dashboards via Wave Analytics and standard reporting
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles and permission sets in Salesforce
- Customize fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Assist in data import/export/updates, system customization
- Provide day to day end user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Create training and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
- Troubleshoot Salesforce issues and escalate as needed
- Partner with Sales Ops and Engineering in support of ongoing SFDC development
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Sales Operations or Salesforce Administrator Role
- Demonstrated SFDC proficiency (certified a plus)
- Demonstrated experience using workflow rules, process builder and flows, reports/dashboards, and formula fields
- Experience working in a Agile team environment
- Experience with Skuid, Copado or Level11 a plus
- Experience with sales automation, enablement, reporting, and business intelligence tools
- Excellent Excel and other Microsoft Office tools skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Relentless focus on problem solving and process improvement
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.