Salesforce Admin at Immersive Labs
Get supportive mentoring and onboarding to set you up for success.
Be part of a high performing team with a supportive culture.
We love a challenge and are quick to adapt
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, measure and benchmark the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in the UK and have launched in the United States.
We have recently announced funding of more than $45 million, led by Summit Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
As Salesforce Administrator you will report to the Senior Director of Revenue Operations and will partner with our go-to-market teams to improve the delivery effectiveness of our strategy. You will spend the majority of your time supporting our sales & customer success teams by managing the systems they utilize and creating, refining, documenting and enabling on the processes they use. There will be a significant amount of focus on better operationalizing Salesforce.com (SFDC) to support and grow our business along with responsibility for the wider GTM tech stack.
If you have an interest in systems and process and want to gain exposure to revenue operations in a SaaS scale-up business we want to hear from you.
- Own the implementation, administration, and maintenance of all GTM tooling with a major focus on Salesforce.com and Salesforce CPQ
- Execute and manage the successful integration of the GTM tech-stack with Salesforce.com, including (but not limited to) Salesloft, ZoomInfo, Gong.io, Gainsight, Hubspot and Netsuite
- Optimize systems architecture and business processes to continually reflect the growth and scale of the business via account hierarchies, page layouts, workflow and validation rules, and process builders.
- Develop and maintain data hygiene processes to ensure accurate and reliable reporting across the entire organization, while monitoring strict adherence to protocols and procedures for data quality
- Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Finance to gather, prioritize, and execute business requirements and solutions
- Work closely with Finance to ensure CRM & ERP systems properly integrate together so that all customer and financial data is accurate and reliable
- Develop and manage KPI reporting and dashboards across all our GTM teams while assisting in analysis to key stakeholders
- Assist in onboarding and continual end user training on all technical aspects of GTM systems and processes
- Assist in deal desk review to ensure accuracy and velocity of all sales orders and subscriptions
- Work closely with marketing to ensure alignment on campaigns, SLA adherence and feedback on results from specific campaigns/cadences
What do I need to apply?
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Communities
- Knowledge of SQL, APEX, APIs, workflows, Visualforce and APIs
- Proven expertise integrating various GTM tooling
- An ability to learn quickly and thrive in a scale up environment
- Exceptional organization and time management skills with keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of marketing, sales, and business processes
- High level of integrity and work ethic
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including Healthcare & Dental, 33 days holiday, up to 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 401K, mindfulness groups
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from archery games, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- Our office benefits are designed to make every workday great. These include, teas, coffee, water, soft drinks, free fruit, and Friday afternoon drinks to end your week in style.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station, and offer commuting benefits, interest-free travel loan and travel insurance to help with the cost of commuting
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.