Sales Security Analyst at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:55 a.m. (EST) on Friday, February 21, 2020
Everbridge is seeking an energetic, multi-tasking, and process focused Sales Security Analyst to support our nationwide sales team. The Sales Security Analyst provides a wide range of security, privacy, and operational support to the Everbridge sales team.
The Sales Security Analyst will also become a strong user of Salesforce.com and confidential messaging technologies (email and 3rd party based).
What you'll do;
- Responding to client security inquiries and questionnaires
- Validating confidentiality and deploying security attestation documentation
- Reviewing security and compliance requirements in contract negotiations
- Participating in security control discussions with our Legal Team and clients/prospects
- Interacting with Everbridge Security & Compliance teams to obtain up to date content/responses
- Managing and updating security response content and associated security artifacts
- Creating and configuring environments in Everbridge’s SaaS system to be used by sales, technical, and client teams
- Reviewing and assigning incoming proposals and engaging with our proposal management team as first point of contact for technical and operational support
What you'll bring;
- High level understanding of internet hosted applications, highly available architectures, computer security, telephony, and networking
- Experience interfacing with business and technical teams
- Ability to learn, understand, and discuss technical concepts, security/compliance requirements and regulations
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- Strong time management skills with proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com application a plus
- Knowledge of security and compliance requirements and controls a plus (not required)
- BA or BS, Business, Computer Science or related a plus (not required)
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission?
Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description