Revenue Operations Manager at The Predictive Index
The Predictive Index is a technology company and the leader in talent optimization. We are also an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Drift, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, Docusign, and Nissan—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Revenue Operations Manager is responsible for helping The Predictive Index achieve ambitious growth goals by helping to scale the direct sales team’s inbound and outbound efforts and by increasing the demand generation effectiveness across the marketing team through the achievement of operational excellence. This individual will be responsible for managing the systems utilized by our Sales and Marketing teams and for the professional development of the individuals within the revenue operations team.
We’re looking for an energetic, self-motivated, and driven professional with a strong background in revenue operations, systems enhancements, and with previous experience developing a team. The Manager will leverage existing and new technology to accelerate PI’s revenue growth in alignment with our corporate strategy.
- Manage our evolving revenue operations technology stack through the optimization of current technology along with the evaluation, recommendation, and implementation of new technologies.
- Develop tracking and attribution strategy to measure sales and marketing performance and partner with the marketing team to enhance and optimize demand generation strategies to drive B2B marketing efforts.
- Partner with direct and partner sales teams to improve efficiency and effectiveness through the continued support and evolution of the sales tech stack.
- Drive efficiencies and develop best practices regarding marketing automation and sales enablement tools and how they align with demand gen and go-to-market corporate strategy.
- Proactively define and manage the execution of projects spanning marketing automation tools and CRM systems, data management, process automation, data validation, and lead generation.
- Collaborate with the business intelligence, marketing, and sales teams to support the development and reporting of key metrics; proactively surface the data insights needed to optimize efforts across the marketing and sales teams.
- Support key initiatives and special projects for the sales and marketing teams to assist with the attainment of revenue goals.
- Develop members of the Revenue Operations team through regular one-on-one’s, coaching sessions, and through quarterly alignment of long-term career goals.
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Strong track record of managing digital marketing and marketing automation systems (we’re a Pardot shop) within a B2B SaaS company
- Previous experience and knowledge of Salesforce is preferred; previous experience with Salesforce configuration is not required
- Knowledge of B2B sales concepts and marketing funnel with strong analytical skills
- 1-2 years experience managing and developing a team
- 2-4 years of experience of working with the Salesforce platform and with marketing automation tools
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively at all levels
- Self-starter and autonomous; ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done
- Ability to work collaboratively and respond quickly to changing needs and opportunities
- Deep understanding of quote-to-cash systems and how they are best integrated to Salesforce (or similar system) is preferred but not required
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
- Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
- Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
- Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
- Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
- Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
- Drive: Own it.
- Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.