Response Center Analyst - Tier I at Interactions
Headquartered in the Boston area, Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Leading global brands in a variety of industries rely on Interaction’s conversational AI technology to communicate with their customers every day. At Interactions we are committed to transforming customer experience and passionate about the professional and personal development of our talented and enthusiastic team. We endeavor to create opportunities that advance the skills, interests, careers and lives of our employees. Come join our growing team!
The Response Center Analyst - Tier I is a member of the Interactions Response Center Team, and is responsible for comprehensive Incident Management, as well as initial diagnosis and basic issue remediation. The Response Center Analyst - Tier I works in concert with the Interactions Response Center Tier 2 team, as well as other Interactions technical teams, to provide a seamless support experience for Interactions’ Clients.
The Interactions Response Center operates 24x7.
- Work directly with clients through phone, email, chat, and ticket management system to resolve incidents.
- Monitor alerts from various service and infrastructure monitoring systems.
- Respond to issues of all sizes, from major outages to minor alerts, conduct initial triage and resolve or reach out as needed.
- Incident coordination, including sending alerts to other technical operations teams based on the size and scope of incidents.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of all components of the Interactions platform.