ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. We’re backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
Relish is ezCater’s newest offering that allows companies to subscribe to regular restaurant deliveries and for employees to order and customize their own individually packaged meals. With individual packaging, contactless delivery, and staggered delivery times, Relish is a naturally COVID-smart way to bring people back to the office. Because of this, we recently expanded from Boston to full national coverage and need to grow our operations team to support that growth. Our Relish Operations Coordinators own the building and maintenance of our Relish scheduling tool as well as engage in ongoing maintenance and support for our Relish restaurant partners.
- Use our custom-built scheduling tool to create the Relish daily schedule that determines which restaurants deliver to which locations
- Ensure our Relish customers are scheduled with the restaurants they love, the cuisine types they crave, and that their dietary needs are accommodated for
- Provide feedback to development teams on how to improve our scheduling Handle basic account management tasks on both the customer side and the restaurant side
- Work cross-functionally with our Demand Sales Team and Relish Partnerships Team to guarantee both new and veteran companies are scheduled with a variety of high quality restaurants they love
- Collaborate with the Partnerships Team to ensure that restaurants have everything they need to execute beautifully on their first order and beyond
- Identify and relay supply-side gaps and trends to our Partnerships Team
- Supreme organizational skills
- Experience and ability to juggle multiple goals simultaneously, and keeping multiple parties informed of progress along the way
- Comfort on the phone, with excellent communication skills both verbally and via email
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude; you’re ready to hit the ground running and adapt your craft as you go
- Technical competency to use several tools at a time and understand conceptual themes
- Experience in operations a plus
- Adaptability– we’re growing quickly and our demand fluctuates unpredictably
- An insanely helpful attitude, and the “scrappy” instinct to get things done through hard work
- You aim high, and want to make us better– you’ll think critically about how we can improve processes, systems, and expectations
Starting Salary Range: $48,000 - $ 52,200
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.