Regional Director of Technical Support, Americas at Cybereason
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Cybereason Customer support is looking for a Regional Technical Customer Support director for the Americas region. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to building a first class customer technical support organisation and have a proven track record of success, this could be your match. The main objective is to bring your experience into the global customer technical support team and be part of creating the strategic direction of Cybereason Customer Technical Support and translate the strategic direction into tactical and operational execution. The main focus is on North America. Building strong cross departmental relations and being the trusted adviser and partner to the commercial teams is a key objective.
What You’ll Be Doing
- As an active member of the Global Customer Support organization, we expect you to contribute to the Global support vision, bring initiatives to the table and collaborate to the long term technical vision and strategy for Global Customer Support and Services, to support the company mission and vision.
- Build supportive and reliable relationships across the organization.
- Build relationships with our customers and partners.
- Align the team goals with the companies vision, mission and objectives
- Provide daily operational leadership to the EMEA support teams.
- Identify training needs for technical, soft skills and service excellence.
- Provide mentorship and direction to your staff.
- Meticulously monitor the metrics and take action from them to drive customer satisfaction and retention.
- Work closely with different stakeholders across the business in order to provide the best in class service to our customers, onboard them and support them, directly contributing to business growth.
- Take an active role in hiring, direct people management, technical direction, and building high performing teams.
- Provide mentorship
What We’re Looking For:
- A heart and mindset that is focussed on Customers and their success.
- 10+ years of experience with 5+ in an engineering management role, of which 2+ years of managing leaders.
- Experience in a vendor environment. Experience in regional support and service delivery is a pre.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- identify and drive areas for improvement and efficiency
- Experience working in a high-growth, high-paced environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to contribute to, and/or develop long-term strategies that support business goals, and influence leadership decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, effective with business and technical audiences
- Servant leader who motivates others by creating a climate in which people are able to do their best work
- Growth and learning mindset