Production Team Lead (operations) at Toast
Production team lead
- Coordinate the workflow of production activities and guide production reps to achieve daily and weekly production goals.
- Laser focused on meeting SLA’s and build requests.
- Act as an agent for Innovation Everywhere by creatively solving operations problems and reducing overall costs and risks to the business.
- Evaluating processes and methods and recommending measures to improve quality, equipment performance, utilization of people and quality of product.
- Fosters positive working relationships and an inclusive working environment.
- Responds proactively to daily activities to ensure proper procedures are being followed.
- Assist Production Manager and Production Supervisor with identifying labor needs, training, and coaching for improved performance.
- Trains new employees in the processes and methods required to achieve the team and company's highest standards.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and work rules and regulations, and departmental housekeeping standards.
- Communicate daily with leadership regarding production metrics, productivity, continuous improvement activities.
- Must be very organized and detail oriented.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to work cross functionally.
- Performs other duties as required.
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.