Procurement Technology, Senior Manager at Cybereason
Cybereason is the global champion for today’s cyber defenders with future-ready attack protection that extends from the endpoint to the enterprise, to everywhere.
At Cybereason, we believe that as defenders we are stronger as one. Together, we have the wisdom to uncover, correlate and understand multiple threats. We deliver the precision to end cyber attacks in an instant -- on computers, mobile devices, servers, and in the cloud -- to everywhere the battle moves.
Always by your side, we have brought the world’s brightest minds from the military, government intelligence, and enterprise security to create a new kind of cyber security company -- one that delivers future-ready attack protection that ends cyber attacks on the endpoint, across the enterprise to everywhere the battle is being waged.
As a Procurement Technology, Senior Manager, you will be a proactive individual who will be a team member of the Supply Management unit at Cybereason. You will also be responsible for assessing the effectiveness of various company processes related to corporate policies and compliance with various regulations suitable for a public company.
This role will allow you to be responsible for making sure that various departments within the company are adhering to corporate policies and federal statutes and regulations.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct and lead commercial and legal negotiations with various Strong negotiation and contracting background. Must be able negotiate high value supply and manufacturing contracts with very little supervision.
- Liaise with Supply Chain Management and various teams on a daily basis to support the Strategic Sourcing process.
- Manage all the relationships with the company’s OEM, Cloud and Services vendors in the Americas and EMEA.
- Produce reports on a monthly basis.
- On-board new vendors to the company’s various systems and perform due diligence and compliance background prior to any engagements with new vendors.
- Practice strategic procurement.
- Manage the business relations with different vendors.
- Prepare commercial and legal documents such as NDA's, Agreements, Amendments and RFP’s.
- Evaluate suppliers’ quotations with regards to specifications, price, delivery, credit terms and all other data meeting the requirements of the internal business unit.
- Generate Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders in line with the company’s processes.
- Partner with key organizational stakeholders to identify, analyze, and review assigned processes, risks and controls, include the legal department and controllers.
- Conduct design meetings and control walkthroughs to evaluate and document design effectiveness of the key controls.
- Develop test plans that include sample selection criteria and test the operating effectiveness of key controls at interim, year-end and remediation testing.
- Coordinate tests with internal and external auditors to minimize duplicate work.
- Assesses risks and develops control processes ensuring SOX certification. Continuously evaluates the scope and effectiveness of the compliance program.
- Review and evaluate results of internal and external audits and advise the company on appropriate actions to be taken.
- Monitor strategies to remedy deficiencies; report on status and clearance gaps to the executive team. Coordinate work with external auditors.
What We're Looking For:
- Possesses knowledge of compliance and control and a thorough understanding of controls.
- Experience in purchasing practices and procedures.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in Procurement.
- Requires an understanding of company structure and organization as well as products and services.
- Able to assess processes, identify control deficiencies, provide recommendations and prepare workpapers and documentation to support conclusions.
- Able to develop end-to-end process flows, risk and control matrixes, identifying gaps and potential areas of improvement in the report preparation process for externally-filed reports.
- Expert in leading change and improvement
- Self-driven, negotiating and contracting skills.
- Ability to be quick, agile and highly responsive.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team player.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- ERP skills.