Problem, Incident and Event Management Technician 2 at Humana Studio_h
The Problem, Incident and Event Management Technician 2 drives technical support teams to recover services during periods of service disruption or outages to key technology platforms/applications. The Problem, Incident and Event Management Technician 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Problem, Incident and Event Management Technician 2 establishes policies, processes and systems for the implementation of a quality incident management process. Monitors trends in incidents and issues. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- High School Diploma
Pharmacy Technician State License
- Must be a Certified Pharmacy Technician - PTCB
- Less than 3 years of technical experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel Administrative/operational/customer support duties
- Experience working in cross-functional, collaborative teams
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Intermediate Mathematical skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Associates/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Insurance/Health Care industry knowledge