Post-Live Services Coordinator at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
The Post-Live Services Coordinator is responsible for managing a queue of service requests, and resolution of these requests is made by scheduling and dispatching appropriate resources. These services may include, but are not limited to, onsite or remote installation/configuration, maintenance, repair, and training.
About this roll*:
- Contact customers to setup service appointments (remote/onsite), schedule, and dispatch service requests for restaurants that have been implemented on Toast
- Set expectations with the customer on the remediation process itself along with providing excellent customer service support
- Work with customers or other Toast Representatives to understand the scope of work to accomplish
- Collect all necessary documents for dispatches remote configuration with Software Configuration teams
- Operates day-to-day tasks primarily using Salesforce, Slack, Gmail
- Provide on-call assistance, as needed, to the dispatched resource
- Follow up with customers post-service appointment to collect any feedback and make sure they’re satisfied with the request
- Collect job notes and forms and update restaurant stakeholders, as needed, before closing out a case
- Record and generate customer billings to uphold service margin
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Received BS/BA and has a minimum 2 years of experience in a customer support or scheduling role
- Experience with scheduling technical services is a plus
- Skilled in providing excellent customer service
- Organized, detail-oriented, and solution-oriented
- Focused on the task at hand, and quick to switch from task to task
- Resilient to difficult customer conversations
- Adaptable and open-minded to change
- Produces excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Thrives in a team environment
*Bread puns encouraged but not required