People Operations Coordinator
The Predictive Index (PI) is a technology company that gives business leaders access to the people science, data, and strategy they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers, including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels—across 142+ countries, and has undergone more than 500 validity studies.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
As the People Operations Coordinator, you will own the day-to-day execution of various People Ops projects, programs, and initiatives. You'll lead on Talent Optimization here at PI, including as the primary contact for new and existing employees. You will have the opportunity to become an expert in our product, provide cross-functional support and be a key contributor to the People Operations team that powers our fast-paced and energetic environment.
- Create a stellar onboarding experience for all new employees by being their first point of contact and making sure their first days, weeks and months are great ones. You’ll be our new folks’ main point of contact once they’re in the office!
- Schedule new hire orientation each month and oversee the day(s) to ensure they run smoothly – make sure all new hires know where to be and when to be there.
- Serve as the primary contact for our Zenefits and ADP platforms and collect all new employee documentation
- Assist with various People Ops related projects and tasks such as Visa applications, our performance management process, measuring and monitoring engagement, and benefits programs
- Submitting Best Place and Top Place to Work applications to increase our employer brand and awareness
- Coordinate company events such as the PI holiday party, Office Olympics, and other awesome events
- Own and manage PI’s wellness program including generating communications and planning and executing company-wide events and initiatives
Should you apply? If you’ve got all these skills, drop what you’re doing right now. If you’ve got some of these skills and the right attitude and smarts, we still may want to chat!
- Exposure to HR/Talent is a plus. We’re always searching for hard-working, driven employees who are able to perform in a fast-paced environment. If you have great attention to detail and follow-through, get your energy through interactions with other people and want to work hard, have fun and grow within an incredible organization, we would love to hear from you.
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.