To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our diverse team needs the office operating smoothly at all times. Everything about our environment matters: first impressions through the door, how supplies are organized, and even what kind of coffee is on brew. We’re looking for an organizational rock-star that can grow with our office, our team, and our operational needs.
If you are highly motivated, organized, and love supporting a diverse company in accomplishing great things, we want you to join our Operations Team and help us grow.
- Support the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced (and growing!) office and lab space
- Keep our headquarters running smoothly and all of our team members happy
- Jump in and do whatever needs to be done, even when that changes daily!
- Inventory and stocking of office supplies and lab materials
- Manage projects from initial idea through to post portem
- Can keep our fast-paced office space organized, beautiful and functional
- Have strong project management skills
- Are creative and love to be around innovative people and products
- Not afraid to do some hands-on hard-core administrative work to support a team
- Able and willing to do some heavy lifting as needed (rearrange furniture, move boxes)
- Excel at organizing things and helping others do the same
- Embrace technology and seek out apps and platforms to improve efficiency
- An independent thinker who can see and execute whatever needs to be done
- Love to learn and can practically teach yourself how to do anything
- An excellent communicator who takes initiative and asks questions
- Bring ideas to the table and can flawlessly manage a project from start to finish
- Works well with hands and has a passion for building things
- Experience with IT, Technology, and Systems
- Familiarity with CS6 (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with shop environments
- Experience with travel management
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.