Operations Risk Analyst at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready to make a change?
We are seeking an operational risk analyst as part of the Fin-tech Risk world in Toast. You will work with other data analysts, risk managers and leaders to help define, implement and maintain robust processes and operational risk management practices across the fintech businesses undertaken by Toast. If you have a process centric and data driven mindset, eye for detail and can-do attitude then you are right for this position.
About the roll*
As Toast is expanding its reach deep into the Fin-Tech world, there are various new products and financial services on the horizon for the organization to support our community. The responsibilities for this role include:
- Audit processes and ensure compliance to policies and procedures
- Collaborate with operations, collection, underwriting teams to optimize process efficiencies and continuous improvements
- Support overall operational risk management of the lending business.
- Update and automate legacy tools or methods to improve timeliness/efficiency of historical processes using modern tools.
- Implement industry best practices in process design, monitoring and reporting
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 2-3 years of experience in a data and/or process centric role
- Comfortable working in SQL/Snowflake/Excel/G-Suite
- Passionate about building robust and scalable processes and automation
- Major in a quantitative field (Maths/Stat/Econ/OR) or MBA
- Additional points for experience in any retail banking financial product
- Additional points for Salesforce and Looker experience
- Additional points for R/Python knowledge
*Bread puns encouraged but not required