The Operation Manager for our Calls product is a critical component to the success of the Calls business. Your mission will be to facilitate cross-team and cross-company communication to drive initiatives that will improve efficiencies and implement new solutions to further develop our Calls product.
This role will collaborate with the Calls team to create, broadcast, and implement a compelling development roadmap for Calls operations that aligns with the broader Calls product and company goals and OKRs, and will relentlessly drive to achieve that roadmap. The Operation Manager will be responsible for managing all Calls team vendors and closely monitoring their performance.
- Drive strategic initiatives, operations, analytics, and EQ Calls product performance
- Utilize data to drive business decisions and revenue growth within the EQ Calls business, troubleshoot and assess technical issues, and ensure operations are running smoothly and effectively
- Own all call center vendor relations and strategy, and be the main point of contact for all call center partners
- Work cross functionally with EverQuote stakeholders to drive Calls product success.
- Function as a Project Manager to discover and drive new opportunities to grow EQ Calls business
- 3+ years of work experience in an operational environment (background in call center operations a plus)
- Comfortable using data for decision making and working over large datasets (knowledge of SQL a plus)
- Strong experience outsourcing and managing contractors
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with stakeholders/external vendors to achieve project objectives
- Desire to work on a small team in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel domestically once a month
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.