Greater Boston Area
Appcues is hiring an Office Manager to help grow our fast-paced, customer-driven startup. You’ll play a crucial part in ensuring the office runs smoothly, as well as helping maintain a great experience for every person that comes through the door - from fellow teammates, to recruits and visitors, to vendors.
You thrive in a fast paced environment where you're constantly juggling many things at once. You love being a part of a team but have no problem rolling up your sleeves to get the job done. Most importantly, you love creating an amazing environment for people to work everyday.
Your typical day might include
- No task is too big or too small for you. Whether it's the day-to-day upkeep of the office, maintaining tidiness to help with productivity, or making sure supplies and lunches are delivered on time
- Managing office vendors, including mail, deliveries, ordering, and stock management for our size and stage of company
- Being the go-to person for anything office-related, including but not limited to maintenance, equipment, requests, and more
- Welcoming all guests upon arrival, ensuring an amazing Appcues experience from start to finish
You'll be a great fit if you...
- Possess a strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at once
- Have experience working in an office, preferably in an administrative capacity
- Are a people person through and through and you thrive on bringing positive energy and humor to others
- Have the ability to keep a pulse of the office and anticipate needs and see around corners before anyone else can
- Have an eye for improvement and sweating the details, completing large-scale projects on schedule and on budget
At Appcues, our mission is to help teams build products their users love. With Appcues, you can create in-product experiences (user onboarding, feature announcements, etc.) without writing any code. We believe it's the non-technical people who oftentimes have the best information about a user's needs and desires. And we give them the tools to act
We’re a dynamic group of talented teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. We live by our values, our benefits are real, and sometimes we have donuts!
Appcues is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse team is a stronger team.
Read Full Job Description