NetSuite Administrator at Formlabs
We are Formlabs and we want to revolutionise the way things are made! Our Formlabs team is very international. We are growing our business in the Americas, Europe, APAC, the Middle East, and Africa. Our customers come from many different branches, such as Engineering, Product Design, Dentistry, Medical, Architecture, Jewellery, and Education.
As Formlabs continues to grow, the importance of elevating our approach to our core systems only becomes more clear. We’re searching for an energetic, solution-focused powerhouse to take ownership of NetSuite and help us take our systems to the next level.
The right person for this is interested in growing their career in NetSuite as an administrator and is excited to make an impact on our systems and how we do business. To that end, you thrive on understanding complex problems ranging over multiple teams, bringing forward solutions, and accomplishing those projects. If you are excited to sit at the intersection of our Systems, Finance and Logistics teams and know every detail of managing our ERP, we want you as our NetSuite Administrator.
Are you interested in getting some international experience within a fast-growing hardware company? This job offers you the opportunity to work and grow your career in our European Headquarters in Berlin, Germany.
- Support end-user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, dashboards, CSV imports, and workflows
- Maintain proper system access for user roles, including handling onboarding/offboarding for users
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users, including training
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customisation, and integration
- Maintain the NetSuite application and other related 3rd party business applications for internal users
- Design, implement and maintain configurations and customisations of NetSuite
- Work with members of the user community to determine and document requirements
- Perform regular audits and prepare for major releases
- Enforce and implement data quality standards with diverse teams
- Ready to support NetSuite system, both in existing processes and implementing new solutions
- Have thorough experience and knowledge on database systems
- Have knowledge with ERP systems, their maintenance and understanding of finance and logistics processes
- Are comfortable in working with users, no matter the hierarchy
- Are a team player and look for the best solution for any kind of challenge you or your users encounter
- Can meld your solid knowledge of NetSuite with a clear ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Look to constantly improve your skills and learn more about developing features and tools
- Enjoy self-driven projects and your own tasks, while still working on a shared timeline
- Excellent at both solving a problem and then executing the solution
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- A fast-growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Yoga classes in the office
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
Please send us your certificate(s), references from previous employers (if possible) and a cover letter describing your motivation in working at Formlabs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.