The marketing operations administrator is a critical role for SmartBear. As an inbound marketing organization our success is largely dependent upon the business outcomes driven by the marketing team. This role is critical to enabling the marketing team to innovate and drive the SmartBear marketing strategy forward. Marketo, combined with Salesforce, is the central nervous system through which information on our leads and customers is processed and stored. In this role you’ll work closely with the marketing and infosystems teams to ensure our Marketo instance is operating as efficiently and effectively as possible. This role should identify trends they are seeing from other organizations, trends in requests coming from within the SmartBear organization and the latest innovations from Marketo in order to identify improvements and enhancements to the marketing technology stack to improve systems and processes for the team.
- Assist the Senior Systems Admin with day to day tasks and long term marketing projects
- Support the execution and tracking for marketing programs, including email marketing, lead lifecycle campaigns, webinars, tradeshows, events, paid search, social media, etc.
- Help build and deliver personalized and automated programs, campaigns, and emails
- Conduct QA of complex campaigns running through Marketo in order to ensure successful campaign execution.
- Manage live event and webinar campaigns, including syncing, scoring, and assigning leads
- Support the marketing team in Marketo reporting and actionable insights
- Collaborate on various projects with Infosystems team to improve and streamline systems
- Manage system integrity and organization by maintaining marketing templates (Marketo web forms, emails, campaigns), naming conventions, and folders.
- Assist with integrating newly acquired business processes and data within all business systems
- Maintain IT best practices, including data governance, security controls, and overall platform maintenance
- Work closely with the web team to implement new technologies and tracking across all web properties.
- Act as resource for internal customers (MMs, Web, Product) for all things related to Marketo
- Manage lead scoring and routing system to deliver leads to sales
- Train other marketing users on best practices and campaign processes
- Other marketing operational tasks as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years experience in office environment preferred
- Experience with Marketo required (other marketing automation platforms experience will be considered but Marketo is strongly preferred)
- Able to manage multiple priorities and projects from multiple teams
- Basic HTML a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the world’s most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.