Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
The Manager, Supplier & Contract Manufacturer Integrations is a key player in the M&A Supply Chain integrations team. She/He will enable the integrations and transformation of all supply and manufacturing activities post-acquisition, ensure business continuity and capture expected value from the acquisitions.
- Contribute to the assessment of current suppliers and contract manufacturers
- Analyze current suppliers and manufacturing practices and collaboration process
- Contribute to the definition and enablement of the future collaboration model, aligning the supply with our overall strategy and operations, and reducing the manufacturing footprint and its complexity when needed
- Collaborate with main stakeholders to plan and monitor the integration and drive the transformation
- Collaborate with the strategic sourcing department to onboard future long-term transformation and consolidation plan
- Execute the cutover plan and support the Supply Chain Operations handoff post-integration
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain related disciplines is required
- 5 to 7 years of professional supply and manufacturing experience in relevant industry or consulting experience, with a minimum of three years in business transformation, and change management
- Excellent fact-gathering and analytical skills, including business process mapping and quantitative analysis
- Previous change management experience. Supply Chain Advisory experience from a top-tier Supply Chain strategy firm, leading specialist, or niche advisory firm
- Outstanding people leadership across organizational levels, functions, cultures, and geographies
- Flexibility to travel 30-40% domestic and international
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.