Manager, Supplier & Contract Manufacturer Integrations at Thrasio
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:11 p.m. (EST) on Friday, February 11, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
The Manager, Supplier & Contract Manufacturer Integrations is a key player in the M&A Supply Chain integrations team. She/He will enable the integrations and transformation of all supply and manufacturing activities post-acquisition, ensure business continuity and capture expected value from the acquisitions.
- Contribute to the assessment of current suppliers and contract manufacturers
- Analyze current suppliers and manufacturing practices and collaboration process
- Contribute to the definition and enablement of the future collaboration model, aligning the supply with our overall strategy and operations, and reducing the manufacturing footprint and its complexity when needed
- Collaborate with main stakeholders to plan and monitor the integration and drive the transformation
- Collaborate with the strategic sourcing department to onboard future long-term transformation and consolidation plan
- Execute the cutover plan and support the Supply Chain Operations handoff post-integration
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain related disciplines is required
- 5 to 7 years of professional supply and manufacturing experience in relevant industry or consulting experience, with a minimum of three years in business transformation, and change management
- Excellent fact-gathering and analytical skills, including business process mapping and quantitative analysis
- Previous change management experience. Supply Chain Advisory experience from a top-tier Supply Chain strategy firm, leading specialist, or niche advisory firm
- Outstanding people leadership across organizational levels, functions, cultures, and geographies
- Flexibility to travel 30-40% domestic and international
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.