Manager, Restaurant Success Analyst at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As the Manager of Restaurant Success Analysts, you will provide leadership and oversight to critical, high-growth regions of the Account Management/Restaurant Success function. You will serve as a mentor to 4-9 Restaurant Success Analysts (RSAs) by providing strategic and consultative account management expertise. You will drive revenue growth and operational efficiency initiatives to improve customer health, increase product adoption, and ensure a delightful end-to-end experience.
About this roll*:
- Manage a team of RSAs to deliver exceptional customer experience post go-live across the Toast product suite.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue (upsell), customer happiness, and product adoption goals for specified account portfolios managed by your RSAs.
- Constantly identify new and improved ways to deliver delight across our customer suite.
- Uncover and create opportunities to drive customer growth (revenue, expansion, efficiency, etc) throughout your RSAs’ portfolios through regular pipeline reviews, close-the-gap initiatives, and campaigns.
- Partner with Customer Marketing to help design and execute restaurant-specific marketing programs.
- Work with IT and BI teams to implement and improve reports, system rules and workflows, dashboards, automated emails, surveys, and more.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 7+ years in customer or sales functions
- 4+ years experience successfully leading and managing teams at high growth tech companies
- Experience leading large cross-functional initiatives
- Love for developing people in a transition environment
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multitask without getting frazzled
- Love for teamwork and commitment to building a world-class, enterprise-class global customer experience together
- Creative, analytical and execution-oriented
- Ability to effectively operate both strategically and tactically
- Restaurant experience
*Bread puns encouraged but not required