- Manage daily, weekly and monthly inventory reports to ensure optimum inventory levels based on the most accurate demand data communicated by the brand management, marketing, purchasing & global logistics teams as well as third party logistics (3PLs)
- Build & execute inventory annual/quarterly/Monthly supply schedules for all SKUs based on adjusted sales annual/monthly forecasts and translate these forecasts to inventory replenishment recommendations
- Investigate and timely communicate any possible risks that may have significant impact on inventory replenishment variations.
- Attend weekly scheduling meetings to communicate needs and resolve issues pertaining to upcoming scheduling requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build forecasting models and automate inventory reports
- Manage excess/aging inventory and storage fees at Amazon and 3PLs
- Build effective communication channels and collaboration processes with the purchasing & global Logistics, brand management, marketing and finance teams to ensure uninterrupted availability of healthy levels of inventory
- Build and communicate accurate inventory reports to the finance/accounting/brand management teams
- Manage all inventory (Amazon FBA, E-commerce, retail) outbound transactions in close coordination with transportation carriers, and warehousing/third-party logistics service providers
- Build and manage effective auditable documentation system
- Manage ERP (NetSuite) inventory management, receipts, transfers, reconciliations and act as the department Inventory Super User, ensuring timely and reliable input data in the system.
- Nurture and manage relationships with Third Party Logistics (3PLs), software and service providers.
- Develop and implement key SOPs within areas of responsibility.
- Develop effective and reliable reporting dashboards and communicate these to leadership.
- Identify and introduce best practices for inventory planning and management within the organization.
- Manage, hire, and develop direct reports associated with inventory planning & management duties.
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering, Quantitative Finance, or a related field
- 5+ years’ work experience, including 2+ years in a supervisory role in inventory planning & management or a related field.
- 2+ years managing remote teams
- Experience managing 5000+ SKUs in a fast-paced environment with high variability particularly in retail/e-commerce (Amazon, Shopify, eBay, etc.) and consumer goods
- Experience in inventory management modeling, forecasting, reporting and automation
- Experience in ERP Procure-to-Pay & inventory modules.
- Proven track record in building, managing and leading teams.
Nice to have, but not required:
- APICS CPIM certification or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering, quantitative finance or a related role
- Experience working with NetSuite, procure-to-pay/inventory ERP module.
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central