Manager of Corporate Enterprise Applications - Intacct/Salesforce at PrismHR
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 10:50 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, March 26, 2020
SPECIFIC DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive the overall strategy, best practices, and system development for PrismHR’s mission critical enterprise business systems. Create and own the management and delivery of a prioritized roadmap for internal application technology investments, ensuring that it aligns with the overall company strategy and vision, and considers emerging technologies.
- Employ a structured and nimble software (agile) development approach to enterprise application initiatives, both new and maintenance-oriented, with an emphasis on backlog development and grooming, validation, demo’s to stakeholders (internal customers), and iterative delivery.
- Manage our critical cross-enterprise business systems (Salesforce and Intacct); coordinate system upgrade activity, respond to issues and incidents, and when needed, provide day-to-day administration, development and support of those systems.
- Partner with department administrators for alignment on implementation best practices, development standards, and maintenance for department-managed “domain specific” applications. Evangelize and implement industry standard security practices across the organization.
- Ensure adoption, enforcement and auditability of PrismHR’s security compliance programs to all enterprise and internal application development initiatives. Participate in SOC 2 and financial audits.
- Learn the business, in order to most effectively design, scope (functionally and technically), build and test innovative solutions that automate and scale PrismHR’s enterprise applications in a timely, accurate and cost-effective manner. Analyze existing processes and make recommendations to streamline the processes and use of all systems
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation for all enterprise and internal applications.. Develop knowledge base, and evolve to a self-service model for enterprise application helpdesk tickets.
- Evaluate third-party software products and outsourcing providers as appropriate. Proactively manage relationships with vendors.
- Facilitate contract compliance, renewal and successful performance of related managed service providers. Maintain inventory of enterprise and internal application licensing.
- Develop , publish and manage key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of projects, initiatives, adoption and operational support.
- Ensure internal customers, key stakeholders and management are up-to-date on all roadmap initiatives
- Inspire, lead and grow team members. Foster a learning environment that encourages growth, accountability and positive culture.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of experience managing, developing and administering enterprise and internal application systems. Experience should include project management, business process improvement and automation initiatives.
- Senior (or greater) level of development experience with at least one of Salesforce and/or Intacct IS A MUST. Demonstrated experience with the administration and management of at least one of these systems. Experience with both systems is a huge plus.
- Verifiable experience having streamlined key business processes through integration of disparate business applications and automation initiatives.
- Well practiced at employing a structured software development approach, preferably agile, to enterprise system and internal application development initiatives. Ingrained experience documenting / prioritizing system requirements, tracking issues (bugs / enhancements), and producing and reviewing project plans for internal application initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience with at least one security compliance framework (i.e., SOC, ISO, HIPAA, PCI, etc.). Experience participating in technology and financial audits.
- Well experienced at managing technical resources on peer teams, through influence (as opposed to direct report).
- Communicates, negotiates and presents well. Comfortable interfacing across all levels and functions of an organization, and presenting key initiatives and status to executive level management.
- Demonstrated ability to balance multi-tasking and competing priorities while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- An extremely fast learner and self-starter; highly proactive, positive, creative, flexible, and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced work environment. Demonstrated ability in taking ownership and driving results.
- Additional hands-on development or administration with several of the following systems is a plus: FinancialForce, Intacct, Bill.com, Stripe, Plaid, Sisense, Concur, DocuSign, RightSignature, Marketo, Jira, Confluence.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a closely-related discipline.
PrismHR is an EO/AA/VEV/Disabled Employer
Diversity Candidates are encouraged to apply
Location: Corporate in Hopkinton, MA
Read Full Job Description