We are ASICS. And our five letters have meaning. ‘Anima Sana in Corpore Sano’ or a Sound Mind in a Sound Body.
We’ve always believed in the positive benefits of movement. And this year, we’ve recommitted to this founding purpose, supporting more people to experience the transformative power of movement, on the body and the mind.
So, this is your chance to join a truly purpose-driven brand.
ASICS Digital creates and brings to market forward-thinking digital consumer content for the ASICS brand. The Brand Creative team, part of the ASICS global marketing organization, is currently seeking an experienced Localization Manager to join our growing team and help us continue to share our powerful brand story with the world. The ideal candidate has a passion for the craft of copywriting, rooted in principles, and can work collaboratively to understand regional and channel nuances in innovative ways.
Reporting to the Head of Brand Creative, you will be a player-coach, leading transcreation in support of our global presence and lead team members and agency partners in executing localized and translated campaign assets and ecom content.
· Ownership of all copy communications globally, serving as main point of contact internally and externally for all translation-related needs
· Research translation pain points and needs and fix current issues
· Upon assessment of existing tools and translations, vet current and potential tools, determine tools necessity and onboard any new translation tool vendor(s)reporting back to stakeholders regularly
· Work closely with translation tool vendors to ensure tasks, timelines, and deliverables are understood and completed on time and on-brand in accordance with established KPIs
· Manage development of the localized website, blog, and other channels while mapping out implementation plans
· Work cross-functionally across internal teams to ensure localization requirements are implemented and localization process and best practices are followed and improved where necessary
· Build out an efficient process for resources to get quality translations in a timely manner
· Oversee quality of all produced translations by reviewing, prioritizing, and tracking progress of issues through established processes
· Build global relationships and act as primary liaison with the Global Marketing team, Ecom team and all other regional stakeholders as it relates to translation and localizing assets.
· Lead the maintenance of Regional Style guides as it relates to copy and best practices
· 3+ years of Program Management experience
· Expertise through study or work experience in translation tools and methods for translating, localizing, and QA of copy
· Knowledge of how to use collaboration and organizational tools such as Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, Confluence, JIRA
· This individual needs to be fluent in at least one other language
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyone’s input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-You’ll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we don’t just accept diversity— we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.