Klaviyo is looking for an energetic and creative Learning & Development Manager with a "get it done" attitude. The Learning & Development Manager will own the build out of our global learning programs and initiatives. We are looking for someone with a strong program management background along with an eye for instructional design. Your role will be crucial in helping us ignite a culture of learning globally for all employees. If you are an L&D thought leader, subject matter expert, able to juggle multiple balls in the air while keeping your cool, and a great collaborator, we’d like to talk to you!
What you will do:
- Design a comprehensive learning and development vision and strategy for Klaviyo that seamlessly integrates into our overall talent management strategy and plan.
- Facilitate strategic discussions with leaders to identify functional learning needs, align on goals and objectives, scope requests, and plan strategy for launch, delivery, and scale for all learning programs and initiatives.
- Design leadership programs and resources ranging from online learning materials to multi- week virtual leadership and/or skill development workshops.
- Lead the content development and collection efforts, leveraging Klaviyo resources and partner with our global HR Business Partner team to standardize rollout messaging to all functional departments.
- Establish methods for measuring and reporting on learner engagement, retention, and application.
- Give program visibility through written status, ongoing reporting, and summary presentations to senior leadership across Klaviyo.
- Create a global leadership development learning portfolio ranging across the entire leader lifespan (upskilling current and future leaders, onboarding, development, coaching, etc.) that reinforces our core values and drives a culture of continuous learning and growth.
- Facilitate both custom design learning programs and vendor programs with world-class NPS scores
- Run end-to-end program management of learning initiatives (in-person, out of the classroom, or online) and processes based on learning roadmap
- Utilize the LMS to store course curriculum, capture program registration, and run reports on attendee completion status
Minimum Qualifications Experience & Skills:
- 7+ years of work experience in a related field (Learning & Development, Talent
- Management, Leadership Development, HR)
Who You Are:
- Have 5+ years developing and leading training efforts with direct experience creating learning programs and facilitating leadership workshops
- Can work in a collaborative team environment
- An executor and can move quickly to produce world-class leadership learning programs and initiatives
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a passion for solving problems while being resourceful
- Excellent project management skills, with comprehensive plans for all projects Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills Excellent organizational capabilities
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.