Lead Solutions Architect (Home office / Remote / Work from home eligible) at Humana Studio_h
The Lead Solutions Architect translates business needs into technical systems solutions. Integrates hardware, software and network interfaces to form a system. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 8 years of progressive information technology experience directly related to architecture/engineering, information security, or other specialized technology field
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Partner with product managers and product owners to understand business needs and develop architecture solutions and blueprints for the customer experience center platform solutions
- Lead and govern technical solutions meeting functional/non-functional requirements and drive technology solution implementations
- Establish cloud platform governing and operating model
- Provide best practice recommendations and optimization opportunities within the contact center experience platform
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for designing and building application architecture and components
- Experience as a Cloud Architect involving large scale cloud contact center experience solutions (SaaS vendor solutions like NICE, Genesys, etc.)
- Experience in implementing capabilities including (but not limited to): Omni-channel – “Queuing, routing, and experience”, Softphone, Voice Authentication, Desktop Process Automation and Analytics, Speech Analytics, Call Recording, Workforce Management, AI/ML, Chatbots etc.
- Experience integrating contact center applications with other SaaS cloud solution (like Salesforce, ServiceNow, MS Dynamics, etc.).
- Technically hands-on experience with setting up pilots and POC for solution evaluations on the SaaS platform
- Architecture development experience across Business, Application, Data and Technology domains
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience of leading major strategic business and IT transformation programs
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
- Proven track record of mentoring team in adopting new technologies
- Working with vendors to enhance tool capabilities to meet enterprise needs
- Using agile methodologies (ex: SAFe), have experience with waterfall as well
- Master's Degree