Lead Enterprise Architect at Humana Studio_h
The Lead Enterprise Architect translates business needs into technical systems solutions and architectural roadmaps. The Lead Enterprise Architect works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead Enterprise Architect will play a key role in defining, planning, and realizing our Enterprise Data Fabric vision. The Enterprise Architect will work with stakeholders, both leadership and subject matter experts, to understand and build a holistic view of the enterprise’s strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets, and then uses that context to define an enterprise-wide IT architecture that will meet current and future needs in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner. The Enterprise Architect also defines and refines enterprise technology standards, roadmaps, modules, and tools for the enterprise, and partners with business and IT leaders and architects to provide direction and architectural strategy advice on complex and dynamic issues.
- Define strategies for modernizing and transforming how the Enterprise Data Fabric makes data available for the enterprise a variety of use cases including but not limited to real-time APIs, machine learning, reporting & analytics, automation, operational processes & decision making.
- Lead efforts to identify and evaluate emerging and potentially disruptive technology to provide prescriptive guidance to our solution and data engineering team on how to adopt and leverage the technology in new solution patterns.
- Provide thought leadership and new perspectives on how to leverage cloud services and capabilities.
- Define strategic architecture blueprints depicting target end state architecture to guide the delivery of enterprise capabilities aligned to an over-arching vision.
- Provide thought leadership in identifying industry trends in the domain of data and analytics and driving toward evaluation of those trends for Humana fit.
- Work across organizational and role boundaries to facilitate the creation of future state roadmaps illustrating when and how enterprise capabilities will be available.
- Align IT architecture technology strategy and frameworks to enable the company's business strategy and goals, by providing guidance and building consensus among and across stakeholders.
- Facilitate Architecture Collaboratives working across all architect roles within the enterprise including solution and domain architect(s) to provide a consensus-based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable, and in synchronization with ever-changing business needs.
- Manage risk of information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Ability to partner within and across teams to produce strategies, blueprints, and other reference architecture as required
- Experience architecting information management technology solutions inclusive of modern data / cloud technologies and platforms in support of both real-time and higher latency operational and analytical use cases.
- Experience architecting data integration solutions within Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with:
- Crafting enterprise-wide strategies for enabling delivery teams with technologies, capabilities, and APIs
- Enterprise data pipeline management and integration technologies and platforms
- Operational Data Integration for real-time APIs
- Big Data Integration & Analytics
- NoSQL and other modern data stores
- API management platforms & providing / consuming RESTful APIs
- Message-based integration – i.e. MQ, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Strong communication skills for creating and sharing presentations to multiple levels of audiences of stakeholders – i.e. senior executives in business and IT, architects, developers, etc.
- Master's Degree
- Experience with enabling broad enterprise adoption of cloud-based managed services
- Professional Cloud Certification
Reports to the Director, Enterprise Architecture, ITTA - Enterprise Architecture