IT Systems Manager at Klaviyo (Greater Boston Area, MA)
Klaviyo is searching for an experienced IT Systems Manager. This position will have the exciting opportunity of shaping IT Operations systems for scalability, change management, and sustainable employee growth in a rapidly growing environment. The position will require a vast knowledge of the SaaS systems landscape, impeccable IT troubleshooting skills, and excellent soft skills. You will lead a team that includes systems administrators as well as infrastructure and operations professionals.
The ideal candidate will be a systems master. They will have performed active design and implementation of directory systems (Azure, AD, and Okta preferred) with appropriate lifecycle management and role-based access controls, Mobile Device Management tools, Infrastructure Platforms (AWS and/or GCP), and some networking experience. You will architect the deployment and integration of new and existing technologies to accommodate rapid growth and you have a history of managing systems and controls at scale.How you’ll make a difference:
- Mentor team members to grow and develop in their careers as well as help increase their scope and impact throughout their tenure at Klaviyo
- Establish frameworks for full lifecycle management of all technology assets under management from acquisition through disposal and retirement
- Manage preparation and distribution of pre-defined and ad-hoc reports; identify and recommend asset disposition opportunities as well as key performance indicators
- Architect and automate user lifecycle management at scale
- Partner with the business to drive IT initiatives
- Collaborate with teams to automate and improve workflows and interactions with IT Systems
- 5+ years of experience in a fast paced, cutting edge IT environment as an administrator in systems administration
- 2+ years of experience managing Systems Administration teams or equivalent
- Experience deploying SAML and SCIM in a diverse set of SaaS applications
- Experience geofencing users behind VPNs and setting country restrictions
- Deploying on prem technology to support is a plus
- Experience building configuration profiles and policies
- Experience deploying hundreds of macOS and iOS devices at scale
- Passion for clean, concise controls and easily editable security functionality within each tool
- Experience With - VPC / EC2 / Security Groups / ACLs / IAM
Development / Scripting
- Experience automating workflows and repetitive tasks
Networking / Communications
- Understanding of Networking - Routing / DNS / IP Networks / Major Protocols
- Ability to build applications / tools that provide and or use APIs to transfer data
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.