IT Support Analyst at Immersive Labs
We're an optimistic, motivated and friendly bunch on the lookout for like-minded people.
We strive to continuously improve on who we are and what we do.
Get supportive mentoring and onboarding to set you up for success.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We’re growing at an exponential rate and therefore we are looking for our first IT Support Technician in Boston to join our social and buzzy international team. While we have fun doing what we do, we all have a passion for supporting the business and love learning new technical skills. We are also empowered to come up with new solutions, processes, and technology to help enhance our service offering. We love ensuring our team receives awesome customer support to enable them to focus on their roles and the success of the business.
Your main responsibilities:
- Responding to first line IT issues raised by internal team members and external customers
- Working collaboratively with everyone within Immersive Labs to understand the IT problems the business face
- Coming up with creative ways of solving issues raised
- Understanding how our customers use the platform and help to make it a better experience for them
- Doing everything with care, empathy and a determination to find a solution
To be successful:
- Naturally, you love all things tech - you love understanding software and hardware,
- You have a passion for learning and developing yourself
- Pop a blindfold on and you’ll know your way around a computer
- We’d love you to have some helpdesk experience, but if you don’t then customer support roles will help you in this role
- If you happen to have some experience of scripting languages or automation this will stand you out from the crowd
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible working so you can work when is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days, and your birthday off.
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- While most of the team are fully remote, you will need to visit our North American HQ based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.