IT Specialist at Klaviyo
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:12 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, March 5, 2020
The IT Specialist will join a team focused on empowering all Klaviyos around the world to get their best work done. You’ll be a key player and immediate contributor in a fast moving IT team.
We are looking for a specialist that is passionate about technology, solving problems and providing the best end user experience to complex IT problems. Day one, you’re ready to hit the ground running and ready to contribute to a highly collaborative team.
How you will make a difference:
- You’ll take ownership of our ticketing queue, ensuring that tickets get responded to with world class SLAs and you understand when it’s time to escalate.
- Did someone say Shakespeare? You’ll work on building out runbooks, documenting detailed steps on how to self service common issues.
- You love all technologies - yes, even Windows! You’ll support a large fleet of laptops (primarily MacOS but also several Linux and Windows Laptops), iOS and Chrome devices, and other third party integrated hardware for conference spaces.
- Assist with the management of technology inventory which includes organizing inventory, reporting back replenishment needs, and suggesting new technologies needed to support Klaviyo.
- Assist with the coordination and setup of AV solutions for weekly meetings (microphones, displays, projectors, and presentation software).
- Helping keep Klaviyo's technology clean and safe in the working environment for employees.
- Occasionally remove and install technology equipment up to 50lbs. in weight.
Who you are:
- 2+ years supporting users with troubleshooting and maintenance of technology equipment in an professional environment.
- Excellent communication and listening skills which includes taking information and putting it into a plan of action.
- Enthusiasm to take on challenging technical problems as they arise and assist in technology projects.
- A track record for solving problems for customers (our employees) and also flagging opportunities for improvement.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Experience with MacOS is a must.
- Experience with Windows 10 and Linux is a plusExperience with Jamf, Zoom, Robin Powered, Okta, and Freshdesk is a plus.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Read Full Job Description