IT Specialist at Klaviyo
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:04 a.m. (EST) on Friday, May 3, 2019
Klaviyo IT is looking for a driven, technology enthusiast to help grow our IT team. We are a small operation of IT generalists that support our internal employees in their ever scaling technology needs to continue to grow Klaviyo's business. The IT Specialist would be responsible for day to day support in a range of technologies which include Conference Room AV solutions, a growing list of SaaS applications (Gmail, Slack, Zoom, Robin...), Mac/Windows/Linux laptops, and many other cool (and fun) experimental technologies for the modern office.
- Respond to support requests through Slack, Emails, Freshdesk, and in-person in a timely manner
- Documenting and Troubleshooting various issues or problems with hardware and cloud based software
- Support a large fleet of laptops (primarily MacOS but also several Linux and Windows Laptops), iOS and Chrome devices, and other third party integrated hardware for conference spaces
- Assist with the management of technology inventory which includes organizing inventory, reporting back replenishment needs, and suggesting new technologies needed to support Klaviyo
- Assist with the coordination and setup of AV solutions for weekly meetings (microphones, displays, projectors, and presentation software)
- Support Klaviyo employees with a variety of technology related questions
- Helping keep Klaviyo's technology clean and safe in the working environment for employees
- Occasionally remove and install technology equipment up to 50lbs. in weight
Preferred Experience & Skills
- 1+ year supporting users with troubleshooting and maintenance of technology equipment in an office environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills which includes taking information and putting it into a plan of action
- Enthusiasm to take on challenging technical problems as they arise and assist in technology projects
- Experience with GSuite (Sheets, Slides, Docs, Google Drive), Office365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and Slack
- A track record for solving problems for customers or other employees
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Experience with MacOS is a must
- Experience with Windows 10 and Linux is a plus
- Experience with Jamf, Zoom, Robin Powered, Okta, and Freshdesk is a plus
Life at Klaviyo
- Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.
- It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.
- It’s how we behave as individuals: we’re all deeply passionate about learning.
- It’s how we manage our business: we have 10,000+ paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast.
- And it’s what our culture is all about. Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
- Your curiosity has led you this far, so if this sounds like your ideal place to work, apply now!
- No phone calls or agency submissions, please.
Read Full Job Description