IT Operations/DevOps Engineer
DataRobot is looking for an IT Operations/DevOps Engineer to help us build, support, and maintain our corporate infrastructure.
You will be responsible for:
- building our corporate infrastructure to support local as well as remote staff;
- server and network configuration and administration;
- building an automated desktop and laptop auto-provisioning system as well and building and supporting a centralized authentication system;
- monitoring systems and networks.
You will ensure corporate systems have proper backups and proper recovery procedures, provide IT support to local and remote staff.
- 3+ years IT operations/Systems administration
- Experience with Linux administration
- Solid knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, NTP, SNMP
- Proficiency in shell scripting or programming
- Knowledge in IT process automation such as backup and recovery
- Knowledge in desktop/laptop automated provisioning
- Knowledge of configuration management tools, like Jamf, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Expert level in desktop/laptop automated provisioning
- Experience with OpenLDAP or other centralized authentication systems
- Experience with OSX configuration, administration and support
- Experience with Audio/Video conference systems configuration and administration
- Experience with VoIP configuration and administration
- Experience with remote desktop support
- Good writing and communication skills
- Previous startup experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent demonstrable experience