IT Operations Administrator at Klaviyo
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:04 p.m. (EST) on Friday, November 8, 2019
Klaviyo is looking for an Operations Administrator to support the Information Technology team and Klaviyo’s employees. Klaviyo is a fast paced, high growth company. IT’s mission is to provide amazing customer service and technical knowledge to our internal team while at the same time developing and growing each team members individual technical and soft skills.
As an IT Operations Administrator, you will work with a variety of technologies including SaaS based management tools, audio visual solutions, and networking technologies. You will develop a mastery of how to find answers to solutions rather than mastery in specific software or hardware (although it’s never bad to be an expert in something).
The IT Operations Administrator will work on a team that includes others working with similar job functions and report to the IT Manager.
- Deliver amazing customer service, through timely response to support tickets, direct messages, email, and in-person visits
- Assist with the management and support of cloud-based applications
- Troubleshoot issues or problems with hardware and cloud based software - document and identify methods to streamline common issues
- Support a large fleet of laptops (primarily MacOS but also several Linux and Windows Laptops), iOS and Chrome devices, and other third party integrated hardware for conference spaces
- Assist with the management of technology inventory which includes organizing inventory, reporting back replenishment needs, and suggesting new technologies needed to support Klaviyo
- Participate in the coordination and setup of AV solutions for weekly meetings (microphones, displays, projectors, and presentation software)
- Help keep Klaviyo's technology clean and safe in the working environment for employees
- Occasionally remove and install technology equipment up to 50lbs. in weight
Preferred Experience & Skills
- 2+ years supporting users with troubleshooting and maintenance of technology equipment in an office environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills which includes taking information and putting it into a plan of action
- Enthusiasm to take on challenging technical problems as they arise and assist in technology projects
- Experience with GSuite (Sheets, Slides, Docs, Google Drive), Office365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and Slack
- A track record for solving problems for customers or other employees
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Experience with MacOS is a must
- Experience with Windows 10 and Linux is a plus
- Experience with Networking is a plus
- Experience with MDM, video conferencing, and cloud based SSO is preferred
- Certifications or demonstrated knowledge in SaaS based management applications is preferred
Life at Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth .It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.It’s how we behave as individuals: we’re all deeply passionate about learning.
It’s how we manage our business: we have 20,000+ paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast.And it’s what our culture is all about. Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Your curiosity has led you this far, so if this sounds like your ideal place to work, apply now!
No phone calls or agency submissions, please.
Read Full Job Description