IT Help Desk Analyst
We are a rapidly growing company that's revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
As a Helpdesk Analyst you will provide 1st and 2nd level support to all staff members. You will focus on supporting a primarily Mac OS focused environment, as well as a small fleet of Windows computers. You will also work on revising and improving systems, processes and documents in a fast-paced environment with a continuously evolving toolset.
The successful candidate must provide world-class customer service in a timely manner by proactively taking ownership of requests, utilizing their technical knowledge, resulting in resolution, delegation, or coordination of efforts with IT management.
What you will do:
- Field and log walk-up requests
- Respond to and troubleshoot user-submitted tickets in a timely manner
- Configure computers, create accounts, and facilitate IT training to new Toast employees
- Create, document, and modify technical solutions, processes, and procedures
- Troubleshoot various SaaS Systems
- Work on an after-hours support rotation (additional compensation provided)
- Install and configure new hardware, software, and peripherals
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 1-2 years of Technical Support Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications skills; both written and verbal
- Experience in supporting Mac OS and Windows
- Experience with Google Suite
- Experience with a ticketing system such as ServiceNow, Remedy, Zendesk or KACE
- Proven ability to multitask and change priorities as needed
- Personable, Friendly, and Outgoing - a people person that loves helping customers
- Adaptable - With Toast’s hyper-growth you must be adaptable to the changing landscape
- 2-4 years of Technical Support Experience
- Previous experience with any of the following SaaS: Jamf, Office 365, Okta, Slack, Zoom, Robin, or BetterCloud
- Basic networking experience (Meraki, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, etc.)
- Technical writing experience
- A curiosity and enthusiasm for new technology